Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Son's 2nd Birthday, and his Birthday Cake


So it was my son's 2nd birthday last week.
We didn't have a party since we have just moved here but we did things he likes.

We went to park, went to Chuck E Cheese, Toys store...

My son was happy. That's what really want for his birthday.

I bought him bristle blocks, table with bench, boots, Diego stickers etc..
He would not mind not having so many presents though. He is just 2! hahaha

We came home, we had dinner and his birthday cake.
He got so excited when he looked at this cake. I made it for him.
He took some animal toys off from this cake and at just a bite of the cake!!
That's OK. Your parents are going to eat them...

I can't believe my baby is 2.
He is a trouble sometimes, but oh I love him so much.
I am so thankful that I have him as my baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment