Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Avocado Sushi Roll


Sometimes, I just have to have Sushi.
I was really craving for Sushi so I made rolls at home.
Although I didn't have any Sashimi to roll, it was still gooooood.

I rolled cucumbers so it is crunchy inside.
On the top of the roll, I put sliced avocado and some mayonnaise.

Here are things you need to make this roll...

Steamed Rice ( I use Sushi Rice.)
Sushi Vinegar
Seaweed paper ( Nori )
Cucumbers ( Slice in half lengthwise, then cut into long strips )
Avocado 2 or more sliced

On sushi roll mat, put plastic wrap on.
Then put thin layer of Sushi-Rice on the mat.
Put cucumbers on the edge of the rice layer then roll.
Slice your sushi then put avocado on it.

In the ziploc, put some mayonnaise in it.
cut the corner( Tiny tiny cut ) then squeeze on the sushi.

You can mix Wasabi with Mayonnaise. It is good that way.

See, making Sushi Rolls is not difficult at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment