Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Black, Knee-High

image from style.com

A Picture above is from Jill Stuart Fall 2010 Ready-to-wear collection.
A lot of brand have BLACK and KNEE-HIGH in their fall collection.

Since I love black, I should go get some more.
Knee-High boots? not a big fan. Not so wearable to play-room or park.
Although if you are really into Fashion, you may wear them to loco grocery store.
Go for it!

I still need to hold my son at times so I don't wear heals.
If I do wear them, my son will be in danger!
I'm not Angelina Jolie who holds a big boy and walks confidently.
In real life, I need flats or sneakers so I can run with my child.
In 5 years, I will be able to enjoy heels again... until then, I wull stick with flats.
So maybe black clothing and flat boots in this fall... for ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment