Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MUST WATCH

image from Amazon.com

I like Ben Stiller. I think he is FUNNY although almost every time I see him, I see his father in him.
This movie is HYSTERICAL and painful at the same time.
Have you ever watched his "Duplex"? This movie is NOT that painful though.

Jennifer Aniston, I think she is naturally beautiful.
I love her makeup. I like her taste.
She was so cute in this movie.
I liked her movie "Marley and Me" and I really loved that movie.
Q, How can she keep her body shape???

I did not expect to laugh that much but I did LAUGH so much.
This movie is one of those "MUST WATCH" "MUST OWN" movie.

I just realized... Ben stiller does have scenes in the bathroom in many of his movie.
There's something about Mary, Meet the Parents,

I don't own this movie, but I will get it soon.

Ben Stiller's "Little Fockers" will be release in Dec 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment