Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chocolate + Caramel


When I saw this case, I HAD TO HAVE IT.
I love chocolate and Caramel together.
Crunchy candies on the top, the cake was so moist, it was a killer.

I cut in half for my husband but he didn't eat it so.... yes, I ate it next day:)
We don't eat cakes everyday so I don't really feel guilty.
I love to eat and when I eat something I really want that makes me so happy.

I had this cake after my son went to sleep at night.
The time I feel relaxed.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, A very happy moment!

I used bake but since I have a small child, I can't really bake right now.
I like baking myself so that I know what's in it.
You can make your house smell like cookies, it's fresh, it's all good.
But it is also fun to shop cakes and pastries. I try to purchase something fresh and something natural as possible.
I do look at the labels and check the ingredients. If I see many things I've never heard of, I try to avoid.

Now it's time to get active with my baby.
He is going to get up soon from his morning nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment