Sunday, August 1, 2010

Crispy Chinese Chicken Salad


Where we live has been very hot everyday so we often eat a big salad for dinner.
To make us full, I add meat or noodles most of the time.
This time I used CHOW MEIN NOODLES and MANDARIN ORANGE.

 It made the salad extraordinary!

I loved the crunchiness of the noodles and the sweetness of the orange.
I made dressing slightly sweet and it was very nice so I'm going to share the recipe.

( Chinese Salad Dressing )

Sushi Vinegar 1/4C
( you can use Rice Vinegar or White Vinegar. Just add a little sugar. )
Brown Sugar  1 Table spoon
White Sesame Seed  2 Table spoons
S&P
Sesame Oil 1 tea spoon
Canola Oil  1 Table spoon

Just mix everything together.
Mix Lettuce and Chicken in the bowl. Right before you eat, add Dressing on the top.
Then add mandarin Orange and Noodles on the top.

This is going to be a traditional salad of our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment