Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pho Love


Some people HATE Cilantro.
I use to dislike it, but some how I like it now.

I love Thai Food, Vietnamese...
Pho is one of my favorite dish. I must have them once a while.
I think the soup is the key. Is it just chicken stock? It's so good.
This restaurant I go serves fresh vegetables for their Pho every time I order.
Never Dry, Never Old. The soup is always HOT.

My child likes to eat at home so I do take out.
Not much waiting time for Pho takeout. GREAT.

This restaurant doesn't use MSG, so I feel better.

I like to put everything in the soup.
Lots of Basil. MUST have LIME in it. It makes much better.
I have Thai Basil in my pot which is not growing thick... I hope they grow bigger.
I can't wait to use my Thai Basil with eggplant.
And I can put more basil in my Pho as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment