Saturday, August 7, 2010

Being a Mom

Hi,

My son got fever of 102.7 today.
He has fever since yesterday and nurse call adviced me to take him to ER tomorrow...

This is the 3rd ER visit with my son. My son is almost 2 but still 2 and he has gone to ER 3times!
1st time, he got a cut on his eyebrows area.
2nd time, he got a cut in his mouth.
People may feel like he is overprotected if they see how my husband and I treat my son.
But still those things happen. I use a cart seat for him at the store, I wipe his hands, but he is still getting sick. Children are like that. As a mom, it's so sad to see my baby suffers but I can't be crying for him, I MUST fix him. Mom doesn't have much time to whine about things, hahahaha.

My son is sleeping now... so it makes me calmer.
Hope he feels better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment