Monday, August 2, 2010

Shoes...

(image from Jimmy Choo Website )

I remember my Grandmother had a lot of Shoes.
Then my mother loves shoes.

Now I love shoes. It's in my blood.
I don't really feel like "Oh, I must buy shoes for this season.". It's more like.. I get them when I found them.
It's very difficult for me to find the right fit so even I liked the design I couldn't just buy them. I MUST try them on.
When I find something I really like I try them and if they fit, I buy them. Because I don't know when I will find the right fit.

When I find a beautiful pairs that are so NARROW, it makes me so sad!
Because if I wear them, definitely my pinkie toes will come out from the side of those shoes! I don't wear high heels since I need to run with my baby but I still like them.

I mean, LOOK AT THOSE SHOES! Jimmy Choo.....

So past weekend, my husband found a box of my shoes.
1 big box
He asked me why I still have them.

Well, honey?
They are like jewelries to me. I want to look at them and I may wear them soon.

He told me I should donate some of them...

I don't know why I need so many pairs. Maybe to enjoy variety?

No comments:

Post a Comment