Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BEST Exfoliator EVER.

(image from katesomerville.com )


I like to see RESULTS when I use face treatment products.
I have used many exfoliator before and this is the best so far.
2oz $85

First time when I used this product, my face felt tingly. I got a little afraid but it was OK.
After rinsing well, I took a look at my face in the mirror. My face looked slightly pink.
Next morning, my face looked lifted, smooth and even-toned.
You may see the result from 1 use of this product.

This tube last very long because you only use 2inches or so for 1 use.
Kate Somerville said on QVC,

"This is a treatment."

If I go to salon and do the face spa, it'll cost as same as this tube.

I see the difference on my skin every time I use this.
Definitely my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment