Wednesday, August 4, 2010

essie "vermillionaire"


When you order online, you really don't know how the colors really look like. 
Sometimes it's disappointing, sometimes it's supprised.

essie "vermillionaire"

I found this color as A supprised. It is more NEON than I thought it would be.
But after putting them on my nails, I get used to it then now I really like this color.
I've worn 3times already. I put 2 coats.
Even I wear just solid T-shirt and boring shorts, this color brings so much fun to your look.
Yes, it's a bit FUNKY but I say "WHY NOT!".
Life is too short to be hesitate.

I am thinking.... maybe it's nice using neutral color with this color.
When I try it, I will post about that.

Again, I love essie nail polish.
If you don't have time to wait drying your nails, essie is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment