Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More than just CAMI




( imge from J.CREW )

Since I moved to TX, I MUST wear no sleeves.
It's hot so I don't want to wear anything tight, anything polyesterish.

I saw this cami on J.crew website.
How beautiful is this.  How nice does it look.

OK, $88. 100% Silk.

Now, do I  like the price? No. But it's 100% silk so it does make sense.
100% Silk? Dry Cleaning Only? Well, I can try using those home dry cleaning sheet thing then I have high % of ruining this beautiful cami. It's risky.

I don't wear anything that need dry cleaning.
But this could be one of those... nice to have things.
It's like a jewelry to my closet.

I would still consider about this top since it's 100% Silk.
I like COTTON. It's easy to clean. Mommy friendly fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment