Saturday, August 14, 2010

Guilty MAX drink? Naaa


If you read the label, you already know.
Yes, I like to add EXTRA something to my drink.

This time, EX Caramel.
It is IN SANENESS!
The extra caramel sauce on the ice comes down later.

JUST REMEMBER,

I ordered "TALL" size not GRANDE. ( I am so proud myself. )

Although when I order Passion Tea Lemonade ( with EXTRA lemonade, sweetened ), I do order Venti. It's a TEA, right? or should I say that's lemonade...
Anyways, I really like to taste the flavor that's why I add extra something.
If I really want good coffee, I add a shot.
See? I don't just have a sweet tooth.

It may add extra calories but I really don't calculate calories.
I always order my latte with whole milk or soy because I care "TASTE" than calories.
Chai Tea with Soy? It is very good.

No Guilt. I just enjoy my moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment